- Our service is free and it is up to parents if they want to receive it.
- We respect confidentiality and take it very seriously. We always seek parents permission before sharing information with other agencies, to help complement the service we provide.
- We have updated our policies and procedures to incorporate and comply with the new requirements from the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR inclusive).
- Where there are concerns about the safety or wellbeing of a child or adult and it is considered necessary, we will share personal information with relevant authorities in line with our safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/safeguarding adults at risks policies.
- We follow safer recruitment practices when employing staff and volunteers, ensuring reference and enhanced disclosure and barring service checks are conducted.
- In line with the Data Protection Act 2018 you can request to see any records we hold about you or your family at any time.
- We always make welcome comments and suggestions to further improve our service.
Follow us, find us, like us!