Make it Personal - Support us as an Individual
If you’re an individual and would like to support Home-Start Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, and Hammersmith & Fulham’s work in your own way, there are lots of ways you can get involved and help.
- Support us either with a one-off donation or by becoming a regular donor.
- Alternatively, you could leave a gift or donation in your will for Home-Start WKCHF.
You can also support our work in many other ways:
- Volunteer your time – Become a volunteer befriender with us. It will be one of the best experiences you’ll ever have. Find out more here.
- Fundraise for us – Fun runs, marathons, swims, bake sales, community coffee mornings – whatever fun ways you would like to fundraise! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you’d like to start a fundraiser for us.
- Donate your expertise or skills – Are you a computer whizz? Marketing expert? Delivery driver or do you have a vehicle? We’d love to hear from you if you think you can help us with smaller one-off projects, practical help or advice.
- Donations for families – The families we support are often in financial need and benefit from the kind donations of others. For example, food hampers or vouchers are always needed, and around Christmas time; toys, books, and gifts are very warmly received!
- Follow our social media pages – Follow us and engage with our content, whilst also finding out what we’re up to. Share the work that we do with your friends and ask them to see what they can do as well. We’re on Twitter,Instagram, Facebookand LinkedIn.
- Support us while you shop – You can support us by shopping with hundreds of brands through EasyFundraising.
By supporting our charity in any of these ways, you’ll become a Friend of Home-Start WKCHF and will be kept up to date with how your support is helping us to make a difference to families lives.
Become a Friend of Home-Start Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham:
Submit your name and e-mail address below to learn how we’re supporting families and find out more about how you can help us.